Coaching and Christian Counseling
- Toxic Relationships
- Emotional & Narcissistic Abuse
- Covert Abuse
- Destructive Marriage
- Narcissistic parent(s) and family members
- Navigating and healing from a narcissistic family system
- Narcissistic Children
- Difficulty leaving harmful relationship
- Intensity addiction
- Chronically in relationship with toxic or unavailable people.
- Forming healthy relationships and boundaries
- Parental Alienation (Minor & Adult Children)
- Grandparent Alienation (Great Aunts & Uncles)
- Support & healing for victims who have experienced additional abuse and trauma by a church or ministry who failed to adequately respond to abuse by a member, leader, or spouse.
- Harmed by spiritually abusive pastors, ministries, and organizations
- Abuse by cult & cult-like families, churches, and movements
- Missionaries harmed by toxicity, narcissism, and abuse
- Families of narcissistic leaders
- Individuals harmed by toxic or narcissistic leaders, ministries, churches, or movements.
- Counseling for spouses of narcissistic pastors and leaders
I’m a certified life coach, victim’s advocate, and pastoral counselor. I specialize in walking toward healing with those harmed by toxicity, narcissism, and spiritual abuse.
My passion is to provide the validation, support, training, and resources individuals and organizations need to overcome the devastating impacts of toxicity and abuse.
Whether you need a one-time consult or a place to heal, I look forward to meeting you and exploring how we can best work together. I work with clients from all over the world through virtual, trauma-informed coaching, Christian counseling (non-medical), groups, training, and consulting services.
Willow Life Coaching and Counseling, LLC does NOT provide medical services. Please see a licensed medical provider if you need medical and mental health services.