Get Support FAST *** Even on Weekends!
Whether you have an urgent situation, forgot to book your next session, or you're a new client and you want some support right away, this option is for you. It's a way you can avoid having to wait awhile to get the support you need now.
Full Session - $100
Half Session - $50
- Use the toggle to set your time zone and then press SET TIME ZONE.
- You can use the toggle to set the month.
- The available dates are bolded. Select an available date to see available times.
- Select a time and press CONTINUE.
- Fill out the required information and press PAY NOW.
- Once you pay, your appointment will be reserved.
Before you purchase, make sure you are committed to attending your session. Fast Pass sessions can’t be rescheduled and there are no refunds.
***If there are no times available on the scheduler below, all FAST PASS sessions for the next 3 days are booked.***
Full Fast Pass Session
Half Fast Pass Session
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you take insurance?
My services are not medical, so they are not covered by medical insurance.
Who do you work with?
I work with English speaking adults from diverse cultures, countries, and backgrounds.
What forms of payment do you take?
If you didn't see an answer to your question, the link below will take you to more frequently asked questions.
I'm a certified life coach, victim's advocate, and pastoral counselor. My passion is to walk toward healing with those harmed by toxicity, narcissism, and spiritual abuse. I provide virtual, trauma-informed coaching, Christian counseling (non-medical), and consulting services.
Willow Life Coaching and Counseling, LLC does NOT provide medical services. Please see a licensed medical provider if you need medical and mental health services.
- Toxic Relationships
- Emotional & Narcissistic Abuse
- Covert Abuse
- Destructive Marriage
- Narcissistic parent(s) and family members
- Navigating and healing from a narcissistic family system
- Narcissistic Children
- Difficulty leaving harmful relationship
- Intensity addiction
- Chronically in relationship with toxic or unavailable people.
- Forming healthy relationships and boundaries
- Parental Alienation (Minor & Adult Children)
- Grandparent Alienation (Great Aunts & Uncles)
- Support & healing for victims who have experienced additional abuse and trauma by a church or ministry who failed to adequately respond to abuse by a member, leader, or spouse.
- Harmed by spiritually abusive pastors, ministries, and organizations
- Abuse by cult & cult-like families, churches, and movements