Fast Pass & Emergency Appointments
Get Support FAST!
Before you schedule, make sure you are committed to attending the session you book because FAST PASS & EMERGENCY sessions are non-refundable, and they can't be rescheduled.
- Select a session type.
- Click to ADD Video Chat if you wish (not available for emergency sessions).
- Use the toggle to set your time zone and press SET TIME ZONE.
- You can use the toggle to set the month.
- The available dates are bolded. Select an available date to see available times.
- Select a time and press CONTINUE.
- Fill out the required information and press PAY NOW.
- Once you pay, your appointment will be reserved.
Schedule an appointment in a week or 2
Not available 5/25 - 6/04
Schedule an appointment right away (Closed until 6/4 )
Closed Until 6/04
Book your FAST PASS Session
Book your Emergency Session
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you take insurance?
My services are not medical, so they are not covered by medical insurance.
Who do you work with?
I work with English speaking adults from diverse cultures, countries, and backgrounds.
What forms of payment do you take?
How do I schedule an appointment?
If you didn't see an answer to your question, the link below will take you to more frequently asked questions.
I'm a certified life coach, victim's advocate, and pastoral counselor. My passion is to walk toward healing with those harmed by toxicity, narcissism, and spiritual abuse. I provide virtual, trauma-informed coaching, Christian counseling (non-medical), and consulting services.
Willow Life Coaching and Counseling, LLC does NOT provide medical services. Please see a licensed medical provider if you need medical and mental health services.
- Toxic Relationships
- Emotional & Narcissistic Abuse
- Covert Abuse
- Destructive Marriage
- Narcissistic parent(s) and family members
- Navigating and healing from a narcissistic family system
- Narcissistic Children
- Difficulty leaving harmful relationship
- Intensity addiction
- Chronically in relationship with toxic or unavailable people.
- Forming healthy relationships and boundaries
- Parental Alienation (Minor & Adult Children)
- Grandparent Alienation (Great Aunts & Uncles)
- Support & healing for victims who have experienced additional abuse and trauma by a church or ministry who failed to adequately respond to abuse by a member, leader, or spouse.
- Harmed by spiritually abusive pastors, ministries, and organizations
- Abuse by cult & cult-like families, churches, and movements
- Missionaries harmed by toxicity, narcissism, and abuse.
- Families of narcissistic leaders
- Individuals harmed by toxic or narcissistic leaders, ministries, churches, or movements.