Get Support FAST!
Before you schedule, make sure you are committed to attending the session you book because LAST-MINUTE sessions are non-refundable, and they can't be rescheduled.
If you don't see any times in the next 48 hours, please contact me to request a last-minute session.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you take insurance?
My services are not medical, so they are not covered by medical insurance.
Who do you work with?
I work with English speaking adults from diverse cultures, countries, and backgrounds.
What forms of payment do you take?
How do I schedule an appointment?
If you didn't see an answer to your question, the link below will take you to more frequently asked questions.
I'm a certified life coach, victim's advocate, and pastoral counselor. My passion is to walk toward healing with those harmed by toxicity, narcissism, and spiritual abuse. I provide virtual, trauma-informed coaching, Christian counseling (non-medical), and consulting services.
Willow Life Coaching and Counseling, LLC does NOT provide medical services. Please see a licensed medical provider if you need medical and mental health services.
- Toxic Relationships
- Emotional & Narcissistic Abuse
- Covert Abuse
- Destructive Marriage
- Narcissistic parent(s) and family members
- Navigating and healing from a narcissistic family system
- Narcissistic Children
- Difficulty leaving harmful relationship
- Intensity addiction
- Chronically in relationship with toxic or unavailable people.
- Forming healthy relationships and boundaries
- Parental Alienation (Minor & Adult Children)
- Grandparent Alienation (Great Aunts & Uncles)
- Support & healing for victims who have experienced additional abuse and trauma by a church or ministry who failed to adequately respond to abuse by a member, leader, or spouse.
- Harmed by spiritually abusive pastors, ministries, and organizations
- Abuse by cult & cult-like families, churches, and movements